The head of the Ministry of economic development Alexei Ulyukayev said that the implementation of a number of works under the Federal target program socially-economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol can be transferred to 2016.
SIMFEROPOL, 9 Oct. The Federal target program socially-economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol will not be reduced in 2016, told journalists the Minister of economic development of Russia Alexey Ulyukayev.
“We don’t mean the cut. We will work on the passport program, and the program will not be reduced”, — he said.
He added that for the current year in the program should make some adjustments. “Before October 16 will be made the necessary changes to the schedules of the Federal program for development of Crimea…. In parts of Rosgranitsa, Ministry of culture, education”, — said Ulyukayev.
He did not exclude that the implementation of a number of works under the Federal program will be carried over to the following year before 1 April.
The government of the Russian Federation in August last year approved the Federal target programme for socio-economic development of Crimea and Sevastopol until 2020, with funding of 681 billion roubles. The Federal program was intended to upgrade the engineering, transport and social infrastructure of the region.
Read more about news of the region read on crimea.ria.ru >>