NOVO-Ogaryovo, October 28. No state in the world can effectively combat terrorism alone, said the President of Russia Vladimir Putin at a meeting with heads of special services of the CIS countries.
“To effectively fight organized crime, terrorism alone today no one can effectively”, – said the head of state.
He noted that “threats in the world has not become less,” and stated that the situation is even aggravated: the traditional dangers of add new. In particular, Putin drew attention to the difficult situation in Afghanistan and the middle East.
“Without the effective performance of your services our state can not develop”, – said the President of the Russian Federation, the head of special services of the CIS countries. He called a very important meeting of heads of security bodies of the Commonwealth and coordination of their work, as well as indicated the need to increase the effectiveness of this coordination.
Meeting at Novo-Ogarev
Earlier it was reported that the Russian President talks with leaders of security bodies and special services of CIS countries. The President was meeting in Novo-Ogaryovo with the heads of delegations arrived in Moscow for the 39th session of the Council of heads of security bodies and special services of the States-participants of the CIS.
At a meeting with the President of the Russian Federation representatives of all CIS countries, except Ukraine.
“The meeting will discuss key aspects of antiterrorist activities on the territory of CIS countries and the combating of terrorist organizations and groups who had undergone training in Syria and Afghanistan”, – reported earlier in the press service of the Kremlin.
The participants of the meeting
- the head of the CIS Antiterrorist center Andrei Novikov
- the Director of FSB of Russia Alexander Bortnikov
- the Deputy Minister of national security of Azerbaijan, Asadov Hill
- Director of the national security Service of Armenia Gorik Hakobyan
- the Chairman of the KGB of Belarus Valery Vakulchik
- the Chairman of the national security Committee of Kazakhstan Nurtai Abykayev
- the head of the state Committee of national security of Kyrgyzstan Busurmankul Tabaldiev
- the Director of Service of information and security of Moldova Mihai Balan
- Chairman of the state Committee of national security of Tajikistan Saymumin of Achimov
- the Deputy Chairman of the national security Service of Uzbekistan Ravshan Yusupov