Chelyabinsk Governor promised to look into the attack information for the Deputy


YEKATERINBURG, October 29. The Governor of the Chelyabinsk region Boris Dubrovsky promised to thoroughly investigate the situation that caused an information attack on his Deputy Ivan Senichev in connection with common media with recording a telephone conversation the official, according to which he obscenely spoke about his region, reported the press service of the Governor.

“After the publication of the record of Ivan Senichev communication with the authorities of the Chelyabinsk chop Boris Dubrovsky said that caused his Deputy to testify on Monday, when the official holiday ends,” said the press service, adding that currently the Governor is on official business trip in Moscow.

“I have the intention to thoroughly understand the situation. Most likely, it is a serious violation of the rules of professional ethics and business conduct. But in any case, we will complete an audit of the state contracts the Chop to make the right decision. In the future, continue to restore order in public procurement, to check the efficiency of budget spending. While I can only say that it is not always the end justifies the means” – the words quoted Dubrovsky press service.

More than a month ago the Vice-Governor Senichev initiated the termination of the contract with the security company. At his suggestion the main control management of the Chelyabinsk region checks for violations all the activities for the protection of the head region, the security activities of the government and the Governor over the past three years.

On the eve appeared in the media of an audio recording on which allegedly Senichev threatens to close the chop “Python”, if the disposal area will not be transferred to two expensive car. According to the recordings, the non-parliamentary Deputy Governor also stated about their region.

As previously reported, the police of the Chelyabinsk area with the statement about the threats from Senicheva to the Director chop “Python” Igor Kalugin has not been received.

In the Kremlin non-parliamentary utterances of the Chelyabinsk officials will not comment on and recommend not to eavesdrop. The President’s press Secretary Dmitry Peskov in response to a request from the media to comment on the inappropriate statements made by the Deputy Governor of the Chelyabinsk region declared that “in the first place, in the Kremlin consider that it is not necessary to eavesdrop”.