Ministry of energy: the flow of power to Crimea on the new energy bridge was 127 MW

Ministry of energy: the flow of power to Crimea on the new energy bridge was 127 MW


MOSCOW, December 3. Power flows in the Crimea under the new energy bridge according to 13:00 Moscow time amounted to 127 MW, the report said the Ministry of energy of the Russian Federation.

The first line of the power bridge, which should make the Crimea independent from the supply of electricity from Ukraine, was launched yesterday evening with the participation of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

See also


© Stanislav Krasilnikov/TASS

Aksenov: a state of emergency because of the energy shortage in the Crimea will continue until at least December 20

According to the plans, within the next few hours the power flow on the energy bridge will reach 200 MW.

According to the Ministry of energy, after the launch of the first circuit of the power bridge from the Krasnodar territory in the Crimean Federal District the number of connected supplies to consumers in Crimea has increased by almost 400 thousand people. As of 13:00 MSK without electricity remain 614,9 thousand household consumers compared to 1 048 400 people a day earlier, with a total consumption capacity of 199 MW (454 MW the day before).

Put into operation line is the first step of the first phase of power bridge Kuban, Crimea.

Construction of the first energy bridge will be completed in mid-December of the current year commissioning of cable overhead line 220 kV Taman – Kafa, then the maximum allowable flow of power from the UES of Russia in the ES of the Crimea will reach 400 MW.

As reported earlier, the explosion of power lines (PL) in Kherson region of Ukraine from 20 to 22 November 2015 had stopped the supply of electricity to consumers of the Crimean Peninsula. One of the main ways of solving the problem of supply of electricity to Crimea is the construction of the power bridge.

Concrete developments as a factor of independence of Crimea

See also


© Stanislav Krasilnikov/TASS

In social networks following the hashtag #Krymnash gaining popularity #Swetnes

Concrete developments in Crimea is a complex of several energy facilities designed to ensure communication of the energy system of the Peninsula with the Unified energy system of Russia. The construction is carried out in the framework of the Federal target program “Socially-economic development of the Republic of Crimea and Sevastopol until 2020”. Upon completion of work of the Crimean Federal district will be completely independent from the supply of electricity from Ukraine.

After the reunification of the Crimea with Russia in 2014, the Peninsula continued to import most of its required electricity from Ukraine. According to Vice – Premier of the Crimean government Mikhail Sheremet, the maximum demand of electricity in the Crimea – 1.2 thousand MW per day. About 30% of the required power covers its own generation thermal, solar and wind power plants of the Peninsula. The remainder – more than 70% or up to 900 MW per day was delivered via power lines (power lines) from Ukraine.