MOSCOW, December 7. Seventeen regions of the Russian Federation appealed to the Ministry with a request to bring in 2016 new experts from Turkey to work in the Russian Federation. According to the press service of the Ministry reported citing Minister of labor and social protection of Russia Maxim Topilin.
© Vitaly Timkiv/TASS
The government will allow some employers to hire workers from Turkey
“As at 15:00 on 7 December 2015 to the Ministry of labour received a letter from 54 regions, including 17 of which contained suggestions about bringing in 2016 new professionals from Turkey”, – the press service cites the words of the head of Department.
Topilin noted that employers who wish 2016 to attract new specialists from Turkey, must submit appropriate requests to the administration in their region.
“To the Ministry of labour received separate letters from employers proposals for inclusion in the list of organizations that will be eligible to draw from 1 January 2016 for new specialists from Turkey. This is wrong. These proposals should be submitted to the highest Executive bodies of state power of subjects of the Russian Federation”, – said the Minister. In turn, the regions, in accordance with the instructions of the Russian government, 7 shall submit to the Ministry of labour offers to bring in their territory of new specialists from Turkey, agreed with the Federal bodies of Executive power carrying out the functions of elaborating state policy and normative-legal regulation in corresponding spheres of activity.
© Vitaly Nevar/TASS
Russia responded Turkey for downed aircraft economic measures
Previously Topilin reported that the ban on the recruitment of workers in Russia out of Turkey will not affect employers from the list to be approved by the government of the Russian Federation and labour migrants from Turkey who are legally employed in the territory of the Russian Federation as at 31 December 2015.
The President of Russia Vladimir Putin on November 28 signed a decree “On measures for safeguarding national security of the Russian Federation and the protection of citizens from criminal and other unlawful acts and on application of special economic measures against the Turkish Republic.” In accordance with the decree, in particular, from 1 January 2016 is prohibited to hire for certain jobs of Turkish citizens.
The attack on the Russian su-24M and its consequences
November 24, fighter from the Turkish air force F-16 shot down Russian bomber su-24M, which, according to Ankara, had violated the country’s airspace near the border with Syria.
In response, the defense Ministry said the su-24M was in the skies over Syria and crossed the border by the Turkish aircraft. The crew of the downed bomber managed to eject, however, commander Oleg Peshkov was killed by ground fire. Navigator Konstantin Muratina saved the Russian military and taken to a Russian base. During the operation to evacuate the pilots of the su-24M was lost helicopter Mi-8. In the death of a marine-contract employee Alexander Pozynich.
Putin called the attack a Turkish air force aircraft of the Russian Federation, who participated in anti-terrorist operations in Syria and did not pose a threat to Turkey, “the stab in the back” of Russia.
The Russian head of state on 28 November signed a decree on the temporary ban from 1 January 2016 to hire workers from among the citizens of Turkey. With the new year also suspends the agreement with Turkey on visa-free regime. A ban or restriction on the import into Russia of certain goods from Turkey (the list will be determined by the government). In addition, it is not recommended to tour operators to sell trips to Turkey. The government was instructed to strengthen control over the activities of the Turkish road carriers on the territory of Russia in order to ensure security.