FAS allowed “Rosneftegaz” to buy an 89% majority shareholder of the shipyard “Zvezda”


Moscow. December 10. Federal Antimonopoly service allowed “Rosneftegaz” (RNG) to acquire 89,02% of shares of JSC “Modern technologies of shipbuilding” (CCC), stated in the message Department.

The NPC filed a petition on November 12. “The deal will not lead to restriction of competition”, – said the FAS.

Now 100% of shares of CTC owned by the structure of Gazprombank – the company “Gazprombank-Industrial investments” and “daughter” of “Rosneft” – JSC “RN-the Trance”. They own the company on a parity basis. In turn, “Modern shipbuilding” own 75% of shares of OJSC “far Eastern center of shipbuilding and ship repair” (FCSS, Vladivostok; the remaining 25% of JSC “United shipbuilding Corporation”, USC).

In 2015, STS purchased from USC 75% of the FCSS, based on which it is planned the construction of “Star” under development of offshore projects. It is assumed that here will build ships and other equipment for the service shelf. The project cost about 146 billion roubles.

Initially, Rosneft, planned to raise for this project 89 billion rubles from the national welfare Fund (NWF). However, President Vladimir Putin instructed to allocate 60 billion rubles for the construction of the shipyard from Rosneftegaz.