MOSCOW, December 10. In the Kremlin waiting for a response from other countries about their willingness or unwillingness to participate in the examination of “black box” Turkey shot down by Russian su-24. The President’s press Secretary Dmitry Peskov told journalists that so far none of the foreign countries have not responded to the invitation to participate in the examination.
“Relations are very sorry”: Vladimir Putin has accused Ankara of abetting terrorists
“No, as far as I know, while some of the responses was given”, – he said. “While we wait for a response about the willingness or unwillingness of certain countries to participate (examination)”, – he noted. While a Kremlin spokesman declined to specify which countries were sent an invitation to participate in the examination. “Directs the Ministry of defense, so you need to contact them,” – said the press Secretary of the Russian leader. Sands also admitted that “not ready to answer” the question, until what time Moscow will wait for a response from other countries.
“Still the Ministry of defence (engaged)”, – he explained.
This week the head of the Russian defense Minister Sergei Shoigu presented to Vladimir Putin a “black box” with Russian aircraft shot down Turkish air force over Syria. The Russian President instructed the Minister to open the parametric recorder only in the presence of international experts.
The head of state expressed gratitude to all who participated in the discovery and delivery. However, he stressed that Russia needs to know all the details of the incident. “So with this device we need to be most careful, thorough and on a high professional level to work jointly with international experts. Anyway, we all need to invite everyone who wants to participate in this work”, – Putin said.
9 December Putin during a telephone conversation with Prime Minister of great Britain David Cameron has invited British experts to take part in deciphering data from flight recorders from the Russian su-24 bomber, shot down in Syria on 24 November.
The attack on the Russian su-24M and its consequences
November 24, fighter from the Turkish air force F-16 shot down Russian bomber su-24M, which, according to Ankara, had violated the country’s airspace near the border with Syria.
In response, the defense Ministry said the su-24M was in the skies over Syria and crossed the border by the Turkish aircraft. The crew of the downed bomber managed to eject, however, commander Oleg Peshkov was killed by ground fire. Navigator Konstantin Muratina saved the Russian military and taken to a Russian base. During the operation to evacuate the pilots of the su-24M was lost helicopter Mi-8. In the death of a marine-contract employee Alexander Pozynich.
Putin called the attack a Turkish air force aircraft of the Russian Federation, who participated in anti-terrorist operations in Syria and did not pose a threat to Turkey, “the stab in the back” of Russia.
The Russian head of state on 28 November signed a decree on the temporary ban from 1 January 2016 to hire workers from among the citizens of Turkey. With the new year also suspends the agreement with Turkey on visa-free regime. A ban or restriction on the import into Russia of certain goods from Turkey (the list will be determined by the government). In addition, it is not recommended to tour operators to sell trips to Turkey. The government was instructed to strengthen control over the activities of the Turkish road carriers on the territory of Russia in order to ensure security.