With the Ministry of agriculture “removed” 960 mln from anti-crisis plan


Moscow. December 23. The Ministry of agriculture this year has lost the ability to use 960 million rubles from anti-recessionary plan of the government, as the number of regions not yet mastered the allocated funds, the press service of the Ministry reported following the meeting that on Wednesday held the Deputy Minister of agriculture Elena Gangala.

According to her, the Ministry of agriculture were removed 960 million rubles from means of anti-crisis plan due to the fact that certain regions are unable to absorb the allocated funds for lack of sufficient regional funding. “For example, the Krasnodar territory refused to 637 million rubles, which is two-thirds of the total volume taken from the Federal budget of the Saratov region – from 93 million rubles, the Rostov region – from 79 million rubles,” – said Gangale.

Speaking about the funding for the industry overall, she said that the Ministry of agriculture for December 17, was transferred to the regions from the Federal budget to 172.2 billion rubles of state support, of which 149,8 billion roubles to the regions brought directly to the farmers (87%).

“The overall situation in most regions is good, the farmers are listed on a quarter more than the same date last year. However, there are negative trends in certain regions where the level of disbursement is low”, – said the Deputy Minister.

The lowest percentage of funds – in the Crimea (47%), Primorsky Krai (55%), Murmansk region (59%), Kaluga region (65%), North Ossetia (66%), Astrakhan oblast (66%), Vladimir region (67%), Dagestan (69%).