ROSTOV-ON-DON, January 7. /Corr. Dmitry Bulanin/. Former Ukrainian army Hope Savchenko continues hunger strike, which began in December of 2015, and so far feels fine.
Protection Savchenko will require additional court examination of the astronomical evidence
Protection Savchenko was involved in the court astronomer to confirm their evidence
Protection is not waiting for the verdict Savchenko until February of 2016
About this korr. said the Chairman of the Public oversight Commission (POC) of the Rostov region Leonid Petrakis.
“I talked with representatives of the FSIN and colleagues (POC) that were there. Yes, she is on hunger-strike. Only drinks water, which is acquired by the kiosk institutions. Feels OK, no problem, no matter what does not complain, in the same cell as well. Outwardly not particularly thin, and there is no change. Its not force fed,” said Petrasic.
Donetsk city court on 17 December 2015 extended the arrest Savchenko for 3 months until April 16, 2016. After that, the defense again challenged the court, which was once again rejected. Itself Savchenko during the solution of a question on prolongation of arrest was on hunger strike. While the court, she will only drink water. In the event of conviction, the defendant decided to abandon the water.
The hearing in the case Savchenko continued from September 22. She is 25 July 2015 held in jail-3 of Novocherkassk (30 km from Rostov-on-don).
According to the investigation, as an officer of the armed forces of Ukraine, while the location of a paramilitary battalion “Aydar” on June 17, 2014 near the village of Metallist, Slavyanoserbsk district, Luhansk region, Savchenko was conducting secret surveillance and correction of shelling the checkpoint of the militia LNR with him were civilians, including three citizens of the Russian Federation – correspondents VGTRK. In the shelling of journalists Igor Kornelyuk and Anton Voloshin were killed.
The Case Of Nadiya Savchenko. Dossier