Kasyanov said the lack of response of security officials to his complaints


The inaction of law enforcement authorities in response to his application the chair of PARNAS Mikhail Kasyanov wrote in his Facebook. He recalled that twice gave statements to law enforcement bodies for the last time.

February 9, Kasyanov went to the police after it was attacked in one of the restaurants in the centre of Moscow. Criminal procedure law allows for the verification of such a statement three days, after which a decision should be made about initiation of criminal case or refusal in criminal case, said the politician. About the decision the police are required by law to notify the applicant, however, no reports from law enforcement he had received, the opposition leader added.

“If my application is considered administrative and not criminal proceedings, a copy of the ruling on initiation of proceedings about an administrative offence and carrying out an administrative investigation should be handed over to me during the day,” he writes. However, according to him, this also did not happen.

Besides, according to Kasyanov, 3 February, he filed a complaint about the crime to the FSB and the Investigative Committee on the episode associated with posting in Instagram the head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov video depicting opposition leader in optical sights for small arms. “All statutory deadlines of the law enforcement response in this case also violated”, — Kasyanov insists.

The source in law enforcement bodies has told that the decision on Kasyanov’s statement has not been made yet. The official representative of the Ministry of internal Affairs has failed to promptly comment on whether a criminal case after the attack on policy.

Lawyer Vadim Prokhorov in conversation with noted that neither the TFR nor the FSB has not reacted to the statements that have been filed in connection with the alleged threat in Instagram of Ramzan Kadyrov.

In SKR and FSB are not promptly responded to the request .

The leader of the PARNAS suffered a series of attacks since the beginning of their working trips to the regions in February. In Vladimir, where policy came last week, it tried to shower with eggs. Prior to this, the supporters of Kasyanov reported that he was attacked by several persons of Caucasian appearance — unknown approached to the oppositionist, when he was in one of the capital’s restaurants, and had thrown the cake.

Last week Mikhail Kasyanov was forced to cancel a meeting with the public in Nizhny Novgorod after more than 20 people tried to disrupt his press conference in the city. The hall, where it had to go to the event, tried the activists of the “National liberation movement” (GCD).

The attack on Kasyanov is part of the planned campaign, supported by the government, the aim of which is to marginalize the campaign of PARNASSUS, to reduce everything to the opposition Kasyanov with Ramzan Kadyrov and the Chechens, and on the other line — with a NOD, said Deputy Chairman of PARNASSUS Konstantin Merzlikin, commenting on the story of the attack on politics in Vladimir.

The first attack on Kasyanov happened a week after Ramzan Kadyrov has posted in his Instagram video, which Kasyanov and coordinator of the “Open Russia” Vladimir Kara-Murza Jr. is shown with a visual effect “under the gun”. “Kasyanov arrived in Strasbourg for the money to Russian opposition. Whoever does not understand, he will understand”, — was stated in the caption to the video.

On Sunday, the Deputy of the state Duma Dmitry Gudkov has informed that has sent the head of the Ministry of internal Affairs Vladimir Kolokoltsev the inquiry about the attack on the politician Mikhail Kasyanov in Nizhny Novgorod. Gudkov also addressed in the message to the speaker of the state Duma Sergei Naryshkin with a request to exclude from the Duma, Creator of NOD Evgeny Fedorov as a person, “discrediting the rank of a Deputy”.