In the Kremlin called unacceptable the allegations against the VC of the Russian Federation in the destruction of the hospital in Syria

In the Kremlin called unacceptable the allegations against the VC of the Russian Federation in the destruction of the hospital in Syria


MOSCOW, February 16. In the Kremlin called unacceptable the allegations against the VC of the Russian Federation in the strikes on the hospital in Syria.

“Unfounded accusations”

“We categorically ascribe such (allegations). We categorically unacceptable such statements, especially because every time those who make such statements fail to somehow prove their allegations,” said presidential press Secretary Dmitry Peskov.

See also

White house: US can’t confirm that the blame for the strike on the hospitals in Syria lies on Russia

Answering the request of journalists to comment on the bombing of the hospital in the Syrian province of Idlib, as well as accusations against the Russian aerospace defence forces in the incident, Peskov urged to “look to the source, and for us, in this case the primary source is the statements of official representatives of the Syrian authorities”.

He noted that the Syrian Ambassador to Russia Riyad Haddad said that the hospital in Idlib province , not the Russian VKS.

He added that “representatives of the Syrian authorities made a number of statements on this subject, where I stated my position on who might be behind these bombings”. Additional explanations from the Russian side of the Sands refused to give.

As previously reported, the organization “Doctors without borders”, “at least eight employees of the organization are missing” at the hospital, located near the town of Maarrat al-nu’man (Idlib province). In the organization suggested that the shelling of the hospital can stand ATT or Russian, or Syrian government forces.

“We will have to inform the public”

Western media have repeatedly accused the Russian military attacks on civilian targets. The defense Ministry denied these accusations.

See also

The UN cannot establish, the country was bombed Aleppo

The Ministry of defence can start to publish data on the results of the airstrikes of the international coalition in the middle East to refute the allegations of attacks on civilian targets being used against the Russian military, as stated previously, the official representative of the Ministry Igor Konashenkov.

“Frankly speaking, we hoped that our colleagues will not only pay attention to it, but will make certain conclusions. Therefore, in the future, to refute the rumors and accusations in our address, in case of silence of our colleagues about the results of their bombing in Syria, we will have to inform the public about these facts,” the General said.

The General also recalled that at the end of last year, the Ministry has said it has sufficient information about the work of the aviation countries “antiepilepsy” coalition in Syria. The defense Ministry stressed that these results do not always correspond to the claimed purpose.