The demolition of the shopping center “Pyramid” is no threat to the designs of the Moscow metro, the subway sure

The demolition of the shopping center “Pyramid” is no threat to the designs of the Moscow metro, the subway sure


MOSCOW, February 19. The demolition of the shopping center “Pyramid” near the station “Pushkinskaya” does not threaten the health of passengers and the integrity of the designs of the Moscow metro. This was reported in the press service of the subway.

“The dismantling of manufactured previously for other subway stations, was carried out carefully, no damage to the underground facilities at the time of the demolition has not received”, – said the Agency interlocutor.

See also

The tenants of the “Pyramid” in Moscow voluntarily left the Mall

“In this regard we believe that the demolition of “Pyramids” will also be made in a regular mode without the influence and negative impact on metro facilities. In any case, from sue “Moscow metro” in the period of construction demolition work will be organized by the technical supervision of the progress and state of infrastructure of station”, – noted in press service.

Earlier, some media quoted informed sources reported that the demolition of “Pyramids” allegedly threatens the designs of metro stations and passengers.

The entrance to the subway at the time of the dismantling will limit

For the period of dismantling of the shopping center “Pyramid”, Moscow authorities recognized the squatter will be closed one of the entrances to the metro station “Pushkinskaya”.

“For the period of manufacture of works on dismantling of the “Pyramid” will be closed the entrance to the lobby from the building of the newspaper “Izvestia”, the rest of the entrances to the lobbies of the station “Pushkinskaya” will work in normal mode and ensure the free passage of all passengers”, – said the press service.

Large-scale demolition of the retail pavilions that the city authorities have recognized the squatter, began in Moscow on the night of 9 February. Then was initiated the dismantling of the 97 objects, and all are to be demolished 103. To complete the works authorities plan by the beginning of March.

See also

Business Ombudsman: Russia should give free rent to victims of demolition

As stated earlier, first Deputy head state inspection for control over use of objects of real estate of Moscow Timur Zeldich, these objects are recognized as illegally constructed on several grounds: “Land plots for capital construction of the city did not allocate the permission for the construction of capital facilities and the acts of commissioning of objects of capital construction, were not issued”.

For their part, the owners of buildings believe in the illegality of the demolition. Entrepreneurs claim that had the ownership of commercial properties and all the permits, confirmed the decisions of the courts.