Shopping center “Pyramid” in the center of Moscow can carry 21 February

Shopping center “Pyramid” in the center of Moscow can carry 21 February


MOSCOW, February 20. Shopping center “Pyramid”, recognized by the Moscow authorities illegal construction, can be dismantled on February 21. On Saturday told reporters the head of the Moscow Department of trade and services Alexey ameryk.

“The dismantling of the building will start tomorrow or the day after tomorrow,” he said.

Nemeryuk explained that the city received a letter from the owner where he says that he “is ready to dismantle the facility.” “The only thing he said he would need help in disabling communications and security. We will provide assistance. This area will be enclosed and provided with a full order”, – he noted.

For disassembly close the entrance to Pushkinskaya

See also

The authorities of Moscow: the owners of several illegal buildings themselves will carry their objects

Earlier in the press service of the Moscow metro reported that for the period of manufacture of works on dismantling of the “Pyramid” will be closed the entrance to the lobby from the building of the newspaper “Izvestia”, the rest of the entrances to the lobbies of the station “Pushkinskaya” will work in normal mode and ensure the free passage of all passengers.

It also explained that the demolition of the shopping centre does not threaten the health of passengers and the integrity of structures of the Moscow subway.

Work can take three days

According to ameruca, for the demolition of the shopping center “Pyramid”, Moscow authorities recognized the illegal construction, you may need three days.

“I think in three days they should sort”, – he said.

Nemeryuk explained that so far there is no talk about compensation to the owner for the voluntary demolition of a building. “If he (the owner) will apply to the Moscow government, we will consider the appeal,” he said.

On the fight against unauthorized construction in the capital

Large-scale demolition of the retail pavilions that the city authorities have recognized the squatter, began in Moscow on the night of 9 February. Then was initiated the dismantling of the 97 objects, and all are to be demolished 103. To complete the works authorities plan by the beginning of March.

See also

Moscow authorities have excluded from the list of demolished unauthorized construction in a single object

As reported earlier, first Deputy head state inspection for control over use of objects of real estate of Moscow Timur Zeldich, these objects are recognized as illegally constructed on several grounds: “Land plots for capital construction of the city did not allocate the permission for the construction of capital facilities and the acts of commissioning of objects of capital construction, were not issued”.

For their part, the owners of buildings believe in the illegality of the demolition. Entrepreneurs claim that had the ownership of commercial properties and all the permits, confirmed the decisions of the courts.