In the center of Moscow began demolishing the shopping center “Pyramid”

In the center of Moscow began demolishing the shopping center “Pyramid”


MOSCOW, February 21. In Moscow began the demolition of the shopping center “Pyramid” near the metro station “Pushkinskaya”, which the authorities of the city declared illegal construction. About it reports TASS from the event.

See also

The Moscow authorities are ready to demolish the Pyramid, if the owner will not be able to dismantle the building

On the fenced territory there has arrived the equipment, operate the equipment necessary for the dismantling of the building.

According to the Department of trade and services of Moscow, the owner decided to dismantle the building by themselves. “With the voluntary dismantling of the buildings owners can get compensation. Payments are made by the Prefecture no later than two months from the appropriate treatment,” – said the Agency.

According to the head of the Moscow Department of trade and services Alexei Nemeryuk, for the demolition of the shopping center “Pyramid” might need three days. Nemeryuk explained that so far there is no talk about compensation to the owner for the voluntary demolition of a building. “If he (the owner) will apply to the Moscow government, we will consider the appeal,” he said.

The head of the Department promised that no new buildings on the site of the demolished shopping center will not appear.

See also

The entrance to the station “Pushkin” in Moscow will limit because of the demolition of the shopping center “Pyramid”

The newspaper Vedomosti earlier reported that the shopping center “Pyramid” in the beginning of February was replaced by the owner. According to the data of Rosreestr, in is LLC “Pyramid 2000” the owner of the center was the citizen of Azerbaijan Ramin Beshear ogly Sultanli.

At the time of dismantling of the shopping center closed the entrance to the lobby of the metro from the front of the newspaper “Izvestia”, the rest of the entrances to the lobbies of the station “Pushkinskaya” continue to operate as normal and provide free passage of all passengers. As explained in the press service of metro, the restrictions will be lifted at the end of the dismantling. Traffic on Tverskaya street will be provided as usual.

Large-scale demolition of the retail pavilions that the city authorities have recognized the squatter, began in Moscow on the night of 9 February. Then was initiated the dismantling of the 97 objects, and all are to be demolished 103. To complete the works authorities plan by the beginning of March.

As reported earlier, first Deputy head state inspection for control over use of objects of real estate of Moscow Timur Zeldich, these objects are recognized as illegally constructed on several grounds: “Land plots for capital construction of the city did not allocate the permission for the construction of capital facilities and the acts of commissioning of objects of capital construction, were not issued”.

For their part, the owners of buildings believe in the illegality of the demolition. Entrepreneurs claim that had the ownership of commercial properties and all the permits, confirmed the decisions of the courts.