MOSCOW, February 25. The Moscow government will make a new list of dangerous objects of unauthorized construction, to be demolished, the mentoring will take several months. This was reported on the website of the municipality with reference to the head of the state inspection for real estate Sergey Shugurova.
Media: deputies propose to prohibit to demolish squatter without a court decision
“The number of objects of unauthorized construction, which will be included in the list, yet to be determined. They can be ten to twenty objects, and more. At present the analysis of technical documentation and approvals,” said Sokurov.
According to him, the new list may include objects that were previously recorded in Appendix No. 2 of the governmental order of Moscow №819-PP. “Now agencies and departments engaged in the study of topography on the presence of engineering networks and objects in the zones with special conditions of using territories”, – said the head of the state inspection for real estate.
The decision about the future of self-building will take only after consideration of all documentation. Then for the consideration and approval of the government of Moscow will submit a draft legal act to the address list of objects of unauthorized construction.
On December 8 adopted a resolution on the demolition of 104 dangerous buildings located in different parts of the city. Now dismantled hundred of them.
The city has also launched a vote on the topic of developing places vacated after the demolition of illegal buildings. To offer your own version in the project “Active citizen”. Online referendums available to all residents.
As previously reported Moscow mayor Sergei Sobyanin, Muscovites will be able to decide how it will arrange well the territory in place of demolished squatter.
Polls: two-thirds of Muscovites are in favour of the threat of demolition of unauthorized construction