According to Syrian monitoring centre for human rights, the next day after the announcement of the ceasefire in Syria, six Syrian cities have been bombed, according to Reuters. Blows were struck by cities in the West of Aleppo governorate, told human rights activists.
Syrian rebels confirmed the bombing and said that they are backed by the Russian space forces, said Reuters. While in the Syrian monitoring centre for human rights stated that the accessory caused the strikes of aircraft are not clear.
The ceasefire, which earlier this week agreed the United States and Russia, came into force on Saturday, February 27.
According to the plan, from Saturday the fighting, including air strikes of the Syrian air force, the Russian space forces and the US-led coalition in Syria should be continued only against the “Islamic state” and “dzhebhat EN-Nusra” (both organizations are banned in Russia) and other terrorist organizations identified by the UN security Council.
A few hours after the ceasefire went into force, the first reported violation of the ceasefire. Opposition activist in the rebel-held city in HOMS province, said that the government army fired at the village within 15 minutes after the start of the truce. One of the rebels also reported that in the village of Abadeh in the province of Daraa with heavy exchanges of fire. In addition, according to him, in the village Barking, two people were injured due to the shelling of the army.