Lavrov: Ukrainian doctors were not allowed to Savchenko because of her disgusting behavior in court


MOSCOW, March 10. Nadezhda Savchenko for their unruly behavior in court has determined the decision not to allow her Ukrainian doctors. This was stated by the Minister of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Sergey Lavrov in interview to TV channel REN-TV.

“She aimed a contempt of court, so the court found no right to go on any concessions, in particular, with admission to Ukrainian doctors,” the Minister said.

“The day before I called the foreign Minister of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin from Turkey and expressed regret that it happened, – has informed laurels. – Not apologizing for her behavior, but it is clear that the defendant has resolved all the issues not in their favor”. “If she certainly needed the doctors,” – said the head of the Russian foreign Ministry.

The Case Of Hope Savchenko

Savchenko is accused under three articles of the criminal code: “Murder”, “Attempted murder” and “Illegal border crossing”. According to the prosecution, as an officer of the armed forces of Ukraine, while the location of a paramilitary battalion “Aydar” on June 17, 2014 near the village of Metallist, Slavyanoserbsk district, Luhansk region, Savchenko was conducting secret surveillance and correction of shelling the checkpoint of the militia LNR with him were civilians, including three Russian correspondents VGTRK. In the shelling of journalists Igor Kornelyuk and Anton Voloshin were killed.

The trial against Savchenko began on 22 September last year. She is 25 July 2015 held in jail-3 of Novocherkassk (30 km from Rostov – on-don and 150 km from Donetsk city court) where it carry on the process. Just detention she is 1 year and 8 months.