In Kiev set fire to the office of the judge in the case of “fighters FCU”

A fire in the office of the judge Nicholas of Dedica presiding in the court in the case of Russians of Alexander Alexander and Evgeny Erofeev, who are being tried in Ukraine for participation in hostilities in the Donbas region, took place on the night of Friday, April 8. About it journalists were reported by the head of the office of the Goloseevsky regional court of Kiev Lily Vernygora, UNIAN reports.

Vernygora said that she called at night and reported a fire in the courthouse. According to her, significant damage or injuries, the fire did not cause. There was only a small smoke room. The documents in the office of the judge was not injured.

The fire started after a group of young people climbed the fence and threw the judge’s office with Molotov cocktails, according to “Interfax-Ukraine” with reference to the main police station in Kiev. The attack occurred about three a.m., the documents in the case “fighters FCU” is not damaged, clarifies the Agency.

“The militiamen consider some versions of the offense, most of which the professional activity of judges”, — said Deputy head of the main Directorate of the police in Kiev Alexander Brewer.

Chief military Prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios told reporters that links this incident with the fact that the judge Didyk included in the panel of judges, leading judicial investigation on business of Russians of Alexander and Erofeev. He also said that the judge Didyma protection.

In late March, was found dead Yuri Grabowski, the lawyer Alexander Alexandrov. The investigation is considering several versions of the crime. “In addition to selfish, household and other versions the consequence considers the version specifically planned operation,” — said Matios.

Alexander Erofeev and Evgeny Aleksandrov was detained may 16, 2015 during the battle near the city Happiness in the Luhansk region. They were wounded in the fighting between militias and Ukrainian law enforcers. On interrogation both said that serving in the division of the GRU of the Russian army.

The Russian defense Ministry said in response that Erofeev and Alexandrov left the armed forces before moving to Ukraine. The proceedings on the merits commenced on 10 November.