As a result of attempts of the militants to capture the quarter in the Syrian province of Aleppo killed 18 civilians, 61, was injured. This was reported in the newsletter of the center for reconciliation the Ministry of defence.
The Agency stated that the militants continue “armed provocations against civilians and government troops.” So, terrorists from the group “Dzhabhat EN-Nusra” (banned in Russia) carried out mortar attack of a quarter of Sheikh Maqsood in Aleppo. In addition, a detachment of 400 people made the offensive from the area of Afaria on positions of Kurdish militia.
Another Syrian province of Idlib — the hotline of the centre for reconciliation received calls with information about three mortar attacks from the locality of Binnish. The result was the wounded one local resident, the report said.
Earlier, the defense Ministry said that the province of Aleppo are preparing large-scale attack by militants. The representative of the Ministry Igor Konashenkov said that in some areas near the city of Aleppo “armed groups that previously declared themselves as the opposition to” joined “Dzhabhat EN-Nusra” and “involved in the provocations together with the militants”.
6 April 2016 militants “Dzhabhat EN-Nusra” attacked the Kurdish militia in the neighborhood of Sheikh Maksoud in Aleppo. The Russian air group attacked the reinforcements retractable terrorists, with the result that they retreated.
Since February 27, in Syria a ceasefire. It does not apply to the militants, the security Council recognized terrorist.