Lithuania has announced a ban on the entry of persons connected with the Affairs of Ukrainian citizens Nadiya Savchenko and Oleg Sentsov, said the Agency BNS head of the Lithuanian foreign Ministry Linas Linkyavichus. He also said that this list stems from the fact that was previously announced in Ukraine.
“In particular, we are talking about the Russian judges, the prosecutors, who directly participated in the persecution of these people. 46 persons are already in the list, they were banned from entering Lithuania”, — he said, noting that the list can be expanded.
The Minister stressed that this list was proposed to extend to all EU countries, the head of European diplomacy, Mogherini Federica. However, the idea has not found support.
At the end of March President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has put into effect sanctions against the persons involved in the cases of Nadia Savchenko and Oleg Sentsov. Among others in the list, which received the informal name “list Savchenko”, became the head of the RCDS Alexander Bastrykin, the Director of FSB Alexander Employed, Deputy Prosecutor General Victor grin, a member of the Public chamber of Moscow Pavel Karpov, the Prosecutor of the Crimea Natalia Polonskaya.
The list was 84 people.
The court of Donetsk of the Rostov region on March 22, Savchenko was sentenced to 22 years in prison. She was found guilty in the deaths of employees VGTRK in Eastern Ukraine and with illegal border crossing. Itself Savchenko has not pleaded guilty. Lithuania has announced a ban on the entry of the Russians, connected with the Affairs of Ukrainian citizens Nadiya Savchenko and Oleg Sentsov, said the Agency BNS head of the Lithuanian foreign Ministry Linas Linkyavichus.