Arrested businessman Mikhalchenko recalled repair Conservatory


The auditor of the accounts chamber of Alexander Filipenko has published a report on violations in the restoration of cultural objects in St. Petersburg. Thus, in the Conservatory.Rimsky-Korsakov inspectors during the inspection did not find ventilation equipment, already paid by the state for the amount of 231 million rubles, and the tile, the reconstruction of which was spent 90 million rubles.

The state by the Federal state institution “North-West Directorate for construction, reconstruction and restoration” (FDD). Purchase of ventilation equipment was carried out in the framework of contracts with the company Baltstroy, and tile — with the company “Stroifaza”, said the press service of the accounting chamber. Both of these companies, as previously reported, affiliated with the St. Petersburg businessman, the co-owner of group “Forum” Dmitry Mikhalchenko, who in late March was arrested on suspicion of smuggling.

According to information CPAS, auditors specify, ventilation equipment at the time of inspection was in the warehouse of the subcontractor, and the tile wasn’t able to get from the manufacturer in Pskov. However, the supporting documents, the accounting chamber has not received.

This is not the only claim auditors to “Baltstroy” and “Stroypassage”. In 2014 FDD concluded with “Stroyfaka” contract for the reconstruction of the Conservatory the cost of 1.96 billion rubles by transferring the advance of 585 million roubles (30% from total amount). Then design and estimate documentation has been adjusted, for example, the customer refused to build a fire-prevention reservoir and dining. In response to “Stroifaza” refused to conduct the remaining 70% of the work in connection with the alleged inability to carry them out, according to the materials of the JV. Then CPAS in violation of the law changed the volume and value of the contract up to the amount paid in advance (585 million), according to the auditors.

The competition for the remaining work — a total value of 1,4 billion roubles — has won Baltstroy. The company also received an advance from the government customer. Thus, when the cost of refurbishing the Conservatory 1.9 bn prepayment reached 1.1 billion rubles “as a result, the cost of works increased by 37 million rubles, and the execution period is almost 300 days. Accounts receivable on these contracts for January 1, 2016 amounted to 470 million rubles”, — said Filippenko from SP.

Materials the auditors will be sent to the Prosecutor General, the Investigative Committee and the FSB, says the report of the accounting chamber.

In mid-March, law enforcement agencies have filed a claim to top-managers “Baltstroj” Dmitry Sergeyev and Alexander Kochenov. According to investigators, during the works, which Baltstroy led in the Pskov drama theater, and “Stroifaza” in the Novodevichy monastery in Moscow, was kidnapped more than 200 million rubles In the case also held the Deputy Minister of culture Grigory Pirumov and other senior Agency staff.

In a press-service of the “Forum” was unable to immediately comment on the materials of the accounting chamber.