Four security officials were killed in Dagestan during an operation against militants


In Dagestan, about the operation against the militants of the day, killed one FSB officer and three police officers and wounded five soldiers, said in a press release of the National antiterrorist Committee (NAK) received .

From the press release implies that the operations were conducted in different districts of the Republic. Which one killed the security forces, is not specified.

In Suleyman-Stalsky district, near the settlement of Kasumkent “FSB special forces had destroyed a group of five bandits”, there still continues the active phase of the special operation,” the report says. Security forces are searching for “trying to escape the bandits.”

In Tabasaran district near the settlement of Ersi was killed by the leader of the underground Abdullaev Hasan, known by the nickname Abu Yasser, reports the NAC. In December last year, he organized the attack by the visitors of the fortress Naryn-Kala in Derbent, which killed a border guard of the FSB, and another 11 people were injured. The responsibility for the shelling of the ancient fortress took then banned in Russia grouping “Islamic government”. In addition, Abu-Yasir still responsible for two attacks on security forces, reports the NAC.

Earlier on Friday, “RIA Novosti”, citing a source in law enforcement bodies Daghestani reported that during two operations in southern Dagestan Republic killed three policemen. The Agency reported that one soldier died in the operation in Suleiman-Stalsky district, two near the village Gedzhukh in the Derbent district.

About the shooting of the security forces in Suleiman-Stalsky district became known yesterday. The source of “Interfax” in law enforcement bodies of the region told me that in this area were discovered the dugout, he opened fire on security forces, after which the shooting began.