David Cameron announced his decision to resign


The intention to retire British Prime Minister David Cameron announced at ten in the morning Moscow time, commenting on the outcome of the referendum on the porch of his house on Downing street live British TV.

According to him, the resignation will happen before the autumn. Cameron stressed that he was “proud of what he managed to do as Prime Minister”.

“I fought against secession with all my heart, but the British chose a different path. So they need a new Prime Minister,” said Cameron.

The results of counting 100% of the votes, behind the UK remaining in the EU voted for 48.1% of the participants of the referendum for leaving the EU is 51.9%.