Kiev said about “greater risk” of intensified fighting in the Donbass


Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada Andriy Parubiy suggested that in the near future in the Donbass will start the hostilities. According to him, he suggested deputies not to adjourn the session till September 6 — then Parliament will be able to gather in case of escalation of the clashes, reports ЛIГА.net.

“According to my information, there is a great risk that in the next few months, may activate enemy in two directions. This is due to the fact that the US elections are held, as well as with the crisis points in Europe. And the Kremlin is planned for this period intensified actions in Ukraine. On the front is a military attack, and inside the country — attempts at destabilization,” — said paruby.

Speaker of Parliament added that next week he will re-propose to the Parliament not to close the session. If MPs this proposal will not support, will be used by other mechanisms to quickly assemble the deputies at the plenary session.

Russia’s foreign Minister this week suggested that the military operation in the Donbas Ukrainian military are preparing. Moscow drew attention to the increasing military activity of the armed forces of Ukraine and volunteer battalions on the line of contact in Donbas. A statement released following the meeting, Deputy Minister Grigory Karasin with Ambassador of Germany Rüdiger von pricem and French Ambassador Jean Maurice Ripert.

“There are indications that the Ukrainian military is preparing the military operation. The attention of the ambassadors was drawn to the inadmissibility of such provocative actions of Ukraine, is able to “reset” efforts, including in the Normandy format, ” — said the foreign Ministry.

Moscow has repeatedly stated on the possible preparation of the Ukrainian authorities in the new military operations in the Donbass. In December last year foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said that Kiev is planning to “use military force” in the Donbass.

In recent days, the Ukrainian side of the conflict have repeatedly accused each other of ceasefire violations. At the end of June the militia and the security forces told about the aggravation of the situation near Debaltsevo.