The President of Russia Vladimir Putin on the results of the inspection of the Park on the site of the dismantled 14th corps of the Moscow Kremlin ordered the creation of additional tourist route on the territory of the Kremlin without a visit to the museums, with a separate admission ticket, and to organize its informational support, the press service of the Kremlin.
In addition, the Ministry of culture, the Federal guard service (FSO) and office of the President Putin instructed to study and submit proposals on the establishment of tourist checkpoints in the Kremlin through the Borovitsky and the Spasskaya tower.
In the place where were found the remains of the Foundation of the temple of the Miracle of the Archangel Michael, the President instructed to create a full-fledged Museum complex, and the historical place of the cross in memory of the death of Grand Duke Sergei Alexandrovich — recreate the cross.
Among other assignments of the President — the completion of the museumification of archeological test pits parts of the Foundation of the Maly Nikolayevsky Palace, the Church of Metropolitan Alexis and the Annunciation Church of the Chudov monastery; the completion of the study, parts of the Foundation of St. Catherine’s Church of the ascension monastery and excavations in the Eastern part of the Kremlin in the years 2017-2018.
All aspects of works carried out in the Kremlin, the Ministry of culture and the Ministry of foreign Affairs is mandated to inform the world heritage Centre of UNESCO, said the press service of the Kremlin.
The dismantling of the 14th building of the Kremlin was completed in late April. The building, which is a UNESCO world heritage site, was built in the years 1932-1934 on the site of the demolished Chudov and Voznesensky monasteries and the Maly Nikolayevsky Palace. Up to 1991, the 14th corps held the meeting of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR, after the collapse of the Soviet Union until 2008, the building held the annual press conference of the President of Russia.