The Pentagon said the unsuccessful test of the DPRK ballistic missiles


The us military has fixed a bad run of DPRK ballistic missiles. This was stated press Secretary of the Pentagon, commander, U.S. Navy Gary Ross, reports Reuters.

According to him, North Korea has been testing near the city of Kusong in the North-West of the country. The representative of the Pentagon said, was produced when the rocket.

“We strongly condemn these and other missile tests of the DPRK. We intend to Express our concern in the UN to strengthen the resolve of the international community in bringing the DPRK the responsibility for these actions,” said Ross.

He stressed that the U.S. commitment to the defence of allies in the region, including South Korea and Japan.

Last week Reuters referring to the data portal of the American at Johns Hopkins University’s 38 North said that satellites detected increased activity at the cosmodrome Sohe in the DPRK that could mean preparations for the new tests. The photographs, dated October 1, you can see the boxes on the launch pad to launch rockets and several vehicles near the buildings where fuel and are the tanks with the oxidizer. However, during the week were not reported DPRK conducting missile tests.

In early September, North Korea tested the largest and most powerful nuclear bombs in history, which became the fifth. Pyongyang stated that they were successful. During tests, scientists recorded a magnitude 5.3 earthquake. Its epicenter was located on the surface of the earth near the ground, where there was a nuclear explosion.

The leaders of many countries, including Russia and the United States, condemned the test, North Korea. United States President Barack Obama called the DPRK’s actions in the region “a serious threat” to the world. In turn, Deputy Chairman of the Central Committee of the workers ‘ party of Korea Lee su-Yong said that the fifth test was directed against the United States.

Source