- Maxim Oreshkin was born 21 July 1982 in Moscow.
- In 2004 graduated from the Higher school of Economics, specialty “Economics”.
- Oreshkin said that he had received in the school of Economics and the Finance Academy under the government (currently — Financial University under the government), and then choosing between these universities. According to him, this choice was for him the key from the point of view of professional development.
- Between 2002 and 2006 — economist of the 1st category, leading economist, chief economist, head of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
- In the period from 2006 to 2010. he held various positions in the leadership of ROSBANK, from 2010 to 2012, he headed the analysis unit in Russia and the CIS JSC “credit Agricole corporate and investment Bank”. In 2012-2013, chief economist for Russia CJSC “VTB Capital”.
Russian President Vladimir Putin (left) and Maxim Oreshkin, appointed by the Minister of economic development of Russia during a meeting in the Kremlin
Photo: Mikhail Klimentyev/press service of the Russian President/TASS
- In September of 2013. she headed the Department of strategic planning at the Finance Ministry, which oversees the Deputy Minister Alexey Moiseev, previously also worked in the company “VTB Capital”.
- In March of 2015. … was appointed Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation. Then it was noted that the Ministry he will undertake an assessment of forecasting budget revenues, the risk analysis of the budget system, the issues of monetary and macroeconomic policy.
- The Ministry of Finance was in charge of macroeconomic issues in budgets, risk analysis in the budget system, evaluation and revenue forecasting, monetary policy.
- After appointment to the post of Minister of economic development said the main task of the Department for 2017 training key actions to accelerate the growth of the Russian economy.
- In 2015, declared 16.9 million rubles of income, the previous year’s 12 million rubles.