Syrian government forces recaptured from the rebels 60% of areas in Eastern Aleppo, seizing on the eve of the new quarter. About it reports Reuters, citing the Syrian Observatory for human rights, based in London.
The source of the human rights organization said that government forces late on Friday evening captured another district of East Aleppo’s Tariq al-Bab. According to the head of the human rights organization Rami Abdurrahman, now the total area, which lost rebels is “at least 60%”.
Last week the Syrian army with the support of allies during the active campaign you bought large areas in Eastern Aleppo, reminds Reuters.
Tariq al-Bab and has been under rebel control for the last four years. “Bi-bi-si” referring to his correspondent said that heavy fighting in the area continued throughout the night. Thousands of people fled from the Tariq al-Bab and in neighbouring areas.