The media learned about the search of the three participants in the attack on police officers in Grozny


Law enforcement bodies of Chechnya are searching for three gunmen who escaped after the attack on police officers in Grozny, which occurred on Saturday, November 17. It is reported TASS citing a source in law enforcement bodies.

“For the armed attacks against police on December 17 in the Staropromyslovsky district of Grozny sought three bandits at the age of 18 to 20 years. According to our data, they previously left permanent residence and became part of a cell of ISIL [the terrorist organization “Islamic state, which in Russia is prohibited]. Criminals can be armed,” — said the source Agency.

Earlier the head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov said that a group of armed men first attacked the police and seized his car, and after a while entered the house of another guard.

After the introduction of the plan “Interception” of the bandits was discovered. According to Kadyrov, police tried to detain a car with militants, but those at one of the crossroads knocked down a traffic police officer with intent to escape.

Police opened on the car fire, resulting in four suspects were killed and two others were injured and sent to hospital. Kadyrov said that among them was a girl.

Later a source in law enforcement bodies of the region said that in shooting death of Islam Altemirov, Sayd-Ibragim Ismailov Magomed Ilyasov. The fourth person of the offender is established. All the dead were local residents.

Source