The Minister told US about a possible surrender migrants passwords from social networks


The head of the Ministry of internal Affairs of the USA John Kelly during a hearing in the house Committee on national security suggested that the U.S. Embassy can begin to ask for visa applicants to provide passwords to their social media accounts, reports Fox News.

According to Kelly, it is very difficult to “truly” test the people of these countries. “But if they enter, we need to know what sites they visit, and obtain their passwords. Thus, we find that they are doing”, he said.

First, as noted by Kelly, this measure affects people from countries that fall under the immigration Ordinance trump Sudan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Iraq, Iran and Syria

He stressed that the decision on this matter is still pending, but confirmed the intention of the administration to toughen checks of those who intend to enter the United States.

Earlier that the White house is considering the possibility to oblige entering the U.S. foreigners to report on what sites and social networks they visit, and provide the contacts of their mobile phones, reported CNN, citing its sources.

According to the newspaper, Advisor to Donald trump on politics Stephen Miller held a meeting with officials from the state Department, border patrol, and homeland security, where he discussed with them the possibility.

Donald trump has signed a decree suspending entry into the U.S. citizens from Yemen, Sudan, Libya, Somalia, Iraq, Iran and Syria on January 27.

According to the document, 120 days suspended American program of reception, of 90 days are prohibited entry into the United States citizens of certain countries, with the exception of diplomats. Indefinitely, that is, until a special presidential Executive order, prohibited the entry of refugees from Syria.

Two days later, on January 29, the Federal court in Brooklyn has suspended the immigration Ordinance trump and was allowed to stay in the U.S. citizens of the “forbidden” list, which already arrived in the country and were detained in airports.

According to the Department of homeland security, the decree touched 375 citizens of different countries, of which 109 people had already come to the United States, and 173 was not allowed in the aircraft the airlines.

Source