Security guard ex-the Deputy of the state Duma from the Communist Denis Boronenkov shot the attacker himself was injured and is in hospital, said the chief of police of Kiev Andrey Krishchenko, transfers “112 Ukraine”.
“The security guard shot the attacker dead, and the striker even shot a guard, except that killed one person. The victim’s identity is established. A former Deputy of the state Duma of the Russian Federation”, — said Krishchenko.
According to the press Secretary of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Ukraine Artem Shevchenko, heard several shots. “Information, where he brought the killer, does not apply to finished. We are currently working to confirm his identity. No longer consider it necessary to give additional information to the Russian security services to continue their terrorist activities,” he said .
The murder of Denis Boronenkov happened on March 23 in Kiev at the intersection of Pushkinska and Shevchenko Boulevard, near the hotel “Premier Palace”.
The chief of police of Kiev, also called the Hitman. According to him, this “first version” of the investigation. Such conclusions are made on the basis of the identity of the victim, its activities and the means of committing a crime.
The assailant and wounded a security guard Boronenkov are in the hospital under heavy guard, said Krishchenko.
Previously, information about what Boronenkov shot in the center of Kiev, confirmed to the press service of the police of Kiev.
The representative of the press service of the Kyiv police said that the shootout Voronenkov was killed and two more wounded.
The former Deputy of the state Duma from party “Fair Russia” Ilya Ponomarev on the page in Facebook reported that Voronenkov was going to meet him.
Ukraine Boronenkov moved in October 2016, after losing the September elections to the state Duma. At the end of January it became known that he gave in Kiev testify against the ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych on the case of his treason and said that Yanukovych sent a letter to Vladimir Putin with a request to send troops to Ukraine after Euromaidan.
In Russia since 2011 is under investigation against Boronenkov in the case of fraud, in which he received about $1.2 million and 6.4 million RUB In the TFR believe that he had illegally transferred and sold the building, which belonged to the confectionery firm of “Tom”.
Against nine defendants in this case have been sentenced. Evidence against Boronenkov gave the ex-FSB Shishakov and Murzik, realtor Krylov and the General Director of “Toms” Maria of Vladimir (the sale of the building was carried out in its interests, however, profit from the Scam she in the end is not removed).
All of them after pleading guilty received suspended sentences.