Press Secretary of the Russian President, Dmitry Peskov, answering the question, can you talk about the deterioration of the anti-terrorism situation against the background of explosions in St. Petersburg and Rostov-on-don, said that there should be “increased level and scope of work of special services” reports .
“There were these incidents. Investigations are continuing in connection with the attack in St. Petersburg, and, of course, it requires greater level and volume of work of special services, that is,” — said the representative of the Kremlin.
He noted that, in General, to assess the overall level of anti-terrorism situation is the national antiterrorist Committee (NAC). “You know that they call for a balanced presentation of information, warned against the spread of rumors that aren’t true”, — said Peskov.
Earlier on Thursday morning, April 6, as reported in Regardie, in the heart of the Socialist street in Rostov-on-don explosion. According to authorities, the man without a certain residence found the package, I decided to check its contents and found there a flashlight, which turned out to be a disguised explosive device. When you turn on the flashlight explosion in which result the man has torn off a hand.
The TFR in this regard filed cases under three articles — article 222.1 of the criminal code (illegal purchase, transfer, sale, storage, transportation or carrying of explosives), part 3 of article 30 of the criminal code (preparation for a crime and attempted crime) and part 2 paragraph “e” of article 105 of the Russian criminal code (attempted murder committed publicly dangerous method).
March 3 in the St. Petersburg underground there was an explosion. According to investigators, on the stretch between the stations “Sennaya square” and “Institute of Technology” the bomb was activated. In addition, at the station “Ploschad Vosstaniya” terrorist left a bomb, but it managed to detect and neutralize.