The son of a Seagull became the sole owner of the largest producer of crushed stone

Artem Chaika consolidated 100% of UK NCP, which controls the First non-metallic company (PNK) and PNK-Ural, formerly called the “national aggregates company “Berdyaush”. About this newspaper “Kommersant”, citing data from

Earlier, the Gulls were 51% of UK NCP, the remaining 49% owned by a former top Manager of the Russian Railways Sergey Velchenko, who left this structure. The newspaper failed to contact Velichenko and representatives of the Seagulls and the NCP.

Company UK NCP has existed since 2008. Previously, she ran the Railways, but in the spring of 2014, 75% minus two shares of PNK for 4.86 billion RUB bought “NK Berdyaush Artem Chaika. As reported then the head of one of the enterprises of the NCP, who requested anonymity, upgrading PNK was necessary to invest about 4 billion rubles.

At the moment, according to “Kommersant”, the NCP brings together 17 gravel plants. For 2015, the company sold of 6.65 million cubic meters of rubble, which is 6% lower than the same period in the previous year. According to the results of 2015 revenue operating activities amounted to 3.9 billion rubles, and its net profit was estimated at 35.97 million RUB.